SOPHIE - Oil Of Every Pearl's Un-Insides

I heard the tube tracks “singing” and someone cutting keys today and thought OH WOW THAT WOULD SOUND GREAT ON A RECORD which has obviously led to an Arca evening but also thoughts of WHEN THE FUCK IS SOPHIE GOING TO RELEASE ANOTHER ALBUM?

SOPHIE says: Here’s one I worked on which I think @Nancy will like

ZU says: God I love that one. What a FUCKING RACKET

Reactions: COB

NfsKGD0.jpg

I refuse to listen to this on small speakers or headphones. I will be purchasing this as soon as I get home, listening as neighbour-annoying volume and then copy the file so I can store it under "SOPHIE - various" and "Autechre - remixes".

Reactions: COB
She has just officially released UNISIL on all platforms, seemingly out of the blue:

This is a five-year old track that leaked years ago, what's going on?! Is there hope for more? :o

Oh apparently this is the B-side on the BIPP Autechre Mx vinyl? That makes more sense, and I should probably do more research before posting things... still, release Kitty Cat please SOPH :emoji_cat2:

She has just officially released UNISIL on all platforms, seemingly out of the blue:

This is a five-year old track that leaked years ago, what's going on?! Is there hope for more? :o

ASMR SOPHIE is my favorite SOPHIE.

This is another reason to Bandcamp: Numbers just added UNISIL to the "album" so I was able to just go in and download the release again and, hurrah, there it is as part of my original purchase.

It's good, like you say @OutSynk, ASMR SOPHIE full of little one-off stings and that "rubbing a balloon with a latex glove on" sound she's so fond of.

It's horrible to think that this is it: the only album.* Maybe there were finished things waiting to go, maybe there weren't. Absolutely gutting.

(*"PRODUCT" is a compilation - and about 23 minutes long...)

Baby Bubbles (a fan-favourite unreleased track) recently leaked, and I love it:

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I hate how I get excited when stuff like this appears, then I remember it's all we're ever going to get :(

SOPHIE's brother discusses her unreleased work, and hints that some of it could be released in the future.

Also because the universe has a weird sense of timing, the video for Transnation (which was almost certainly NOT meant to be released as she scrapped it) has apparently leaked :( I'm quite conflicted as I want to see it, but this one in particular feels like viewing it would be very much against her wishes.

Possible new track release coming:

This has been available for years as a version in Simlish, but it would be nice to hear in English. I also wonder if it's a sign that her family might have hammered out some details regarding further posthumous releases...

Possible new track release coming:

This has been available for years as a version in Simlish, but it would be nice to hear in English. I also wonder if it's a sign that her family might have hammered out some details regarding further posthumous releases...

Oh this is very good.

BC Kingdom were also the collaborators on legendary unreleased/leaked track Reason Why, of course (along with Kim Petras)

Well, immediately I'm hoping for unreleased material but even if someone has just compiled rarities and remixes together, that'll be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom