SOPHIE - Oil Of Every Pearl's Un-Insides

This thread title has been tormenting me for nearly fucking two years now

Reactions: GNL
Do we feel in our waters that we might get another actual album this year? I know it’s want want want but REALLY!

It’s tormenting me that Reason Why still hasn’t officially been released.
6oavjmjqy6411.jpg

I could seriously use some hot new SOPHIE action but she's never been exactly prodigious in her output.

Lockdown would surely rejoice at a 8-to-12 track compilation of all those unreleased bangers.

New DJ set being streamed tonight (it was going to be part of a Twitch event with some other people last week but it got interrupted for some reason):

@octophone
@Zu-Klara (come 'ome)

Come on girls, let's all get in the mood!

Make me CUM make me SQUIRT
See my titties through my SHIRT

*Tear-inducing ambient soundscape*
:disco::disco::disco:

Oh I have that hidden, is it full of stans shouting PLAY KITTY CAT over and over again? I'm loving these visuals, and of course the music so far.

Is this Shygirl? Apparently she's a special guest on this set, along with Cecile Believe :disco: I'm secretly hoping for some remixes of tracks from Cecile's recent (and quite good) EP.

Quite short. Still, good stuff. Definitely felt like a teaser for something with that little bit of video footage at the end.

It's been two years since OOEPU-I, I was only off work for 9 weeks when I had my fanny installed so she can fucking well get back to work. Lazy cow.

Reactions: COB
I love that this essentially was a cute bunch of electronic noodlings serving as an extended intro to the Cecille Believe track from about 15.50 onwards :D

The track is of course, absolutely GORGEOUS and so stunning. I'd love to hear it at a rave so much. Plop it up on streaming pls Soph.

I desperately WISH she'd just release Transnation RIGHT NOW with the video she shot for it.
In the wake of JK Rowling-gate it really would feel like such a powerful statement of intent. She of course, won't do that :D

Short clip from the TN video:

OOHH the new track is a reversion/sample of My Forever. I just realised.

I wondered why Cecille Believe was working with SOPHIE again following the alleged FALL OUT :eyes:

This sounds like Reason Why SLOWED DOWN. I’ll take it.

Her ex has decided to pipe up and is making some quite weird and nasty claims on social media, and misgendering her in the process :manson:

It's quite bizarre - the claim is essentially that Sophie isn't trans and that she has faked her transition for "hype, money and clout". Weird shit.

I've seen some speculation that Tzef might have transmedicalist views, and also some people claiming that they actually are the OPPOSITE of that to the point they believe trans women who medically transition OR use hormones aren't valid (which is one I hadn't come across before, I'll be honest). Whatever the truth is, it seems really iffy to put it out there in this way.

I also assume SOPHIE won't address this publicly at all, which would probably be the best course of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom