Can we get a list of who is a TERF and who is a trans ally?

Kirstie being one of the good ones pleases me. I hope we can confirm Sarah Beeny and Kevin McCloud are too, to complete the trifecta of early 00s property television ICONS

Janey Godley a good guy - currently in a Twitter spat with the terfs.
She's been in a spat pretty much consistently for a couple of years at least.

And some of the TERFs are quite happily taking the piss out of her (terminal, I believe) cancer while they are at it.

He's being added to the banner at my earliest convenience
Can we have one with his wife? He invariably credits her when he's lauded. She's also an actress, but without the same platform.

Has anyone ever produced receipts to show the massive outbreak of cross dressing men who are infiltrating women’s toilets? It must be SUCH a problem and yet you never hear about any such indecent :side-eye:

Tempted to put Caitlyn Moran in the TERF pile with no evidence whatsoever, because of a perceived slight over 10 years ago.

Tempted to put Caitlyn Moran in the TERF pile with no evidence whatsoever, because of a perceived slight over 10 years ago.
A very quick google would suggest tattle is inclined to agree. I wanted to get out of that quicksand promptly so didn't spend too long investigating, though.

A very quick google would suggest tattle is inclined to agree. I wanted to get out of that quicksand promptly so didn't spend too long investigating, though.
Reddit seems to think she's an ally.

can we please add them as allies:

Charlotte Church
Kelly Rowland
Miley Cyrus
Jay-Z
Beyoncé
Warren Beatty
Annette Bening
Naomi Watts
Sigourney Weaver

I was going to say, we need receipts for some of the names being given.

I know it's wild but Theresa May has been vocally pro-trans rights in recent years. I'm hesitating to add her though.

I can't believe Jay-Z received an award in the first place :o

I can't believe Jay-Z received an award in the first place :o

They just wanted Beyonce to turn up.

Cn4CRUwWIAApR6O

Jacqueline Wilson has made some, at best, clumsy comments re: trans kids and surgery/hormones in the past (2019), but this is encouraging from her -

The idea of Caitlyn Jenner being a TERF is just far too wild for my brain to even comprehend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom