UK General Election 2024 - July 4th

How are you likely to vote?

• Total voters
I mistakenly thought she was the racist woman that stood against Sturgeon in the last Scottish election and embarrassed herself, but I was mistaken and now have "Kellie Jay Keen Sturgeon" in my youtube search history which is going to make my algorithm a nightmare.

Anyway, let me be sure to use FEMALE LANGUAGE.

WHAT A CUNT.

They’re mostly splitting the Tory vote and handing a lot of seats to Libs and Labour, so I don’t see how they get 20 seats. It would have to be a massive swing from right to far right for those seats

They’re mostly splitting the Tory vote and handing a lot of seats to Libs and Labour, so I don’t see how they get 20 seats. It would have to be a massive swing from right to far right for those seats

What do Reform really stand for that Boris Johnson wasn't either explicitly or implicitly endorsing in 2019?

Actually, no. The Tories gain many percentage points simply by being the main alternative to Labour from a tactical voting perspective. If national polls consistently show Reform 4-5% ahead of the Tories by election day, those voters might switch to Reform.

Actually, no. The Tories gain many percentage points simply by being the main alternative to Labour from a tactical voting perspective. If national polls consistently show Reform 4-5% ahead of the Tories by election day, those voters might switch to Reform.
It's not all that likely. Most voters don't really pay that close attention to the polls.

Oh!

I think this is the TERF that came to NZ and got a juice thrown at her about a year ago?!

The one and the same!

4LBIZRQ_1679812624492_jpg

This isn't as exciting as @Soldi nearly shagging a nazi, but I just discovered somebody I was friends with in high school stood as one of the Tory candidates in LIVERPOOL last election. I assume he'd have had a warmer reception standing for the Friends of Putin party in Kyiv.

:ToneNervous:

They don’t have a brown leader
This has much more to do with it than anyone would like to admit. Remember that bumbling fool Truss won a Tory members vote over Sunak when the latter could at least string a sentence together. A big part of it was her Thatcher cosplay but a part of it was also that she's white.

Fuck The Sunday Times. Fuck them always and forever. They get zero points for reading the polls and, in the last weekend going "oh well then, we tried but it's inevitable".

So, got this through today. Eight spelling errors/ typos at first glance, including, quite deliciously, ACTUALLY MISSPELLING PORTSMOUTH. :D

And don’t even get me started on the two photos of Signe talking to locals…who are not only the same bloke in a different shirt, but he’s a former Tory councillor.

IMG_7221.jpeg

IMG_7222.jpeg

So, got this through today. Eight spelling errors/ typos at first glance, including, quite deliciously, ACTUALLY MISSPELLING PORTSMOUTH. :D

And don’t even get me started on the two photos of Signe talking to locals…who are not only the same bloke in a different shirt, but he’s a former Tory councillor.

View attachment 27793

View attachment 27794
Same shirt by the looks of it, he's just taken his jacket off! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom