Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso / Please x3 / Short n Sweet (album)

Please Please Please debuts at number 2 on the Hot 100, and Espresso rises to a new peak of 3. And Please Please Please looks like it’s going to number 1 next week

well, it's not like she's gonna record Taylor/Lana rejected demos, what could go wrong?:bruised:

I can't remember a single thing about the new song so of course it's doing even better than Espresso and of course it has Jack Antonoff in the credits.

Shame Espresso likely won’t get it, but it’s probably gonna have a solid four to five months top ten so I guess it’s all fine.

absolutely mad that Espresso never got #1 but a slay is a slay. she has to have a good shot at another with the next single too.

Espresso must have a decent chance of #1 of the year in the UK, surely. How far behind that awful stick song is it?

Espresso must have a decent chance of #1 of the year in the UK, surely. How far behind that awful stick song is it?

It has a chance though I’d assume it’s a long shot. She’s 696k behind and he is still doing about 35k a week. She’s gaining nicely but she’s not going to keep getting 40k odd more than him over time. But there is around 28 weeks or whatever of the year left.

I think she’ll be comfortably #2 and probably end up within a pretty close range. Would love her to get it though.

That probably is too big a gap to overcome. She will hopefully have an advantage of the album release keeping streams ticking over a little longer though.

Shame Espresso likely won’t get it, but it’s probably gonna have a solid four to five months top ten so I guess it’s all fine.
It’s still climbing in AirPlay and strong in streaming. I could see a situation where it ends up at #1 album release week.

This is now 30k behind PPP on UK Spotify and only 1,500 behind in the midweeks.

Must certainly mean there is a chance this returns to the office #1 next week :o

Or even the official #1. I’m sure Sabrina is in the office her required days each week

Espresso appears to have got a reset this week due to its minor increase so another three weeks at least of that at the top end - and down to less than 4k behind on Spotify.

It’s going to have a hell of a chart run and may even claim that #1 back this week. @lolly with the album release still 8 odd weeks away maybe it can catch up to finish #1 of the year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom