Katy Perry ★ Woman's World (July 11) + album 6

Can Katy turn things around and snatch a hit?

• yes, unconditionally

• sure, it's never really over

• maybe, by the grace of god

• potentially, she's a dark horse

• probably not (self-inflicted)

• no, now she's just a ghost

Results are only viewable after voting.
No more love and light strategies

I love the subtle SHADE at Daisies, DAISIES DAISIES

Look Katheryn is a Christian, Right Wing lunatic but if she gives me “Bangs-N-Boobs” Katy she’s winning me back.

I mean she’s tried to give us bangers like 365 and When I’m Gone and the public said MEH and God knows her “purposeful pop” era was shit. She needs to dive back into the 2010 mode and just churn out some good old fashioned POP songs with catchy hooks and a hint of payola and get back where she belongs.

She needs to dive back into the 2010 mode and just churn out some good old fashioned POP songs with catchy hooks and a hint of payola and get back where she belongs.

This! She can always go back to work with Bonnie McKee since they're still friends, right?

nobody is going back to work with Bonnie McKee for a hit in 2024 love. and I'm not sure they're still friends either

God knows her “purposeful pop” era was shit.
No it was her best.
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: LTZ
unsure if real and I hope the album is not called 143 but this artwork has leaked

is Pop Hub a RELIABLE source? I love HOW IT SUBTLY pays tribute to one of my fave websites :eyes:

If what I've just heard is real and not garbled AI nonsense, it sounds shit :(

Which one is worse having your first single off a new album being an Ava Max reject or it being produced by Dr Puke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom