Girls Aloud NOT ON TOUR NOW

Can anyone who's been suggest the best time to empty my pathetic bladder?

I realise that with an almost BANGERS ONLY setlist I'm going to miss something but when do they sneak off for a costume change and a vape, is that wrapped around a BALLID but do I want to miss the BALLIDS, oh I don't know :(

I realise that with an almost BANGERS ONLY setlist I'm going to miss something but when do they sneak off for a costume change and a vape, is that wrapped around a BALLID but do I want to miss the BALLIDS, oh I don't know :(
PISS IN A CUP LOVE.

Everyone seemed to swan off during the deep cuts but those deep cuts are great :(

Lovely as it is, Whole Lotta History ends with an extended Sarah outro where they leave the stage so I think that number might be your best bet

Or the Love Machine/Can’t Speak French double bill

Or later on, I’ll Stand By You

Moopy help!!

Did any of you book your tickets through Ticketek?

Our tickets still haven't been dispatched and we're due to see them on Tuesday. I've contacted Ticketek 3 times and had no response.

Have you got the app? @Rachey

Just checked and I was emailed my tickets from Ticketek ten days before we went

Last edited:
Good grief that was good! An absolute relentless assault of the best of pop music. Loved all the girls! Nadine and Cheryl absolute standouts for me! Can they form a campy duo please!

Just amazing ! When I spotted that Sarah was on the screens behind them on Untouchable it made me a bit emotional. I cried a few times to be honest :shy:
Really well put together so amazing to hear On The Metro, Graffiti My Soul and Girl Overboard. The motorbikes for Wake Me Up. LOVED. I mean even Kimberley was good. Nadine's birthday as well and quite a few references to the born 15th June making me a Gemini etc etc :D

Last edited:
Well tonight is the night we hopefully see Girls Aloud, although still with no actual tickets in hand, who knows if we will actually get in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Well tonight is the night we hopefully see Girls Aloud, although still with no actual tickets in hand, who knows if we will actually get in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Please tell me you have at least telephoned to ask what to do, etc.

Please tell me you have at least telephoned to ask what to do, etc.
Of course I have 🤦🏻‍♀️

There is no phone number for Ticketek. I've emailed them 5 times, no response, I've Instagram messaged them, no response, I've Facebook messaged them, no response, I've commented on their social media posts, no response, Mandy has tweeted them, no response.

I rang resorts world in Birmingham and they told me without a ticket I won't be allowed in and they can't help me.

Finally got an email from Ticketek to say my name "should" be added to a list at the box office tonight, along with hundreds of others, to go get our tickets, but the box office doesn't open until 6.30.

I've never heard of Ticketek. I'll make sure I never buy from them now.

I dread to think of the frustrated state poor Mandy will be in if she doesn't get to twang the meringue live to Nadine this evening :(

I've never heard of Ticketek. I'll make sure I never buy from them now.
They were our only option for the pre sale at Birmingham, otherwise I'd never have used them. They've been absolutely shit!

I dread to think of the frustrated state poor Mandy will be in if she doesn't get to twang the meringue live to Nadine this evening :(
She was distraught earlier, but she's drinking now :D

Well Girls Aloud were AMAZING :disco:

I didn't really expect much from them to be honest, I only went because Mandy wanted to go. I was very impressed.

The atmosphere was incredible, and everyone stood up the whole time.

The Sarah tributes were beautiful <3

For anyone on my FB that doesn't want to see spoilers, don't follow me tomorrow morning.

I went last night and loved it too. Didn't sit down from start to finish...and can't remember the last time that happened in seating at the o2

Really can't fault the setlist apart from what I have posted in this thread already

People I was with were very impressed with Nicola's live vox. There's only so many times I can say 'well she did win the Masked Singer!' to total bemusement.

They just seemed so appreciative too, especially at doing five nights at the o2 which they've never done before. I wasn't sure they could top TEN for me, but enjoyed this just as much :disco: - I think the only toilet/bar break for people around me was
Girl Overboard

I've been in a cinema where it happened from behind to someone a few seats along from us. I imagine from above must be something else.

I went last night and loved it too. Didn't sit down from start to finish...and can't remember the last time that happened in seating at the o2

Really can't fault the setlist apart from what I have posted in this thread already

People I was with were very impressed with Nicola's live vox. There's only so many times I can say 'well she did win the Masked Singer!' to total bemusement.

They just seemed so appreciative too, especially at doing five nights at the o2 which they've never done before. I wasn't sure they could top TEN for me, but enjoyed this just as much :disco: - I think the only toilet/bar break for people around me was
Girl Overboard
Did you turn up for Florrie’s support slot, wondering if she got a decent reception?

The crowd looked pretty sparse in the clips Florrie posted on her Instagram, but I guess going on early it was always going to be.

especially on a warm sunny day with GA not coming on till 8.45/9- and the DJ before that, people didn't want to be in their seats before 8 I imagine!

I'm going tonight :love:

I've checked the start times and they've all been between 8:45 and 9. Do we think it will be earlier tonight because its a Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom