Charli XCX - Brat (out NOW)

IMG_6671.gif

Is there any reading of this that doesn't make Taylor look like the most evil woman in all of capitalism?

As much as my heart cries for Charli xcx (fka XCX), I fear their might be more evil people/industries

I absolutely loved Charli from 2012-2016 approx, and then my taste evolved and I moved on. I never became a hater, I just... moved on. It just wasn't my thing anymore.

Anyway, after seeing the REVIEWS on this one I decided to give it a go, and I sat through the entire thing.

Yes. It's quite good, isn't it?

She always reminds me of the time my friend’s bi-sexual housemate LURED ME into his room by asking if I wanted to listen to Charli XCX as a ruse to getting into my knickers, as if us gays are THAT EASY (I was).

She always reminds me of the time my friend’s bi-sexual housemate LURED ME into his room by asking if I wanted to listen to Charli XCX as a ruse to getting into my knickers, as if us gays are THAT EASY (I was).
Such a SUCKER

Bit OT, But this reminds of this meme which suggests gays are SO SIMPLE MINDED

1000004177.jpg

(also; Henry Cavill)

I can get the option on the right for £125, if I could get the option on the left for £125 I’d be defaulting on my rent.

Only Harry Styles can fuck her egomaniac entity off the charts .Come back asap, I beg you, king.

a scream. I love this genre of viral video.

in other news 360 landed well on the Hot 100

You'll probably hate her earliest stuff.
you'll probably like Sucker which is her most mainstream work.
I suggest you avoid Number 1 Angel, Charli and how I'm feeling now.
Give Pop 2 a stream (or two).
I think Crash and Sucker are her most accessible albums; BRAT is a mix of both.
I only like Good Ones from her to be honest.

New song is life itself. The best trash I've heard in years (and there really is no higher or lower compliment I can think to stoop to) :disco:

True Romance
Sucker
No 1 Angel
Pop 2
Vroom Vroom
Charli
How I'm Feeling Now
Crash
Brat

A DISCOGRAPHY :disco:

cos for the last couple of years
I've been at war with my body,
I tried to starve myself thinner
but then I gained all the weight back

girl, you walk like a BITCH
when I was ten someone said that

forgot that inside that icon
there's still a young girl from Essex

and when we put this to bed
the internet will go crazy

let's work it out oh the REMIX!

these FUCKING LYRICS!!!!! destroys the original!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom