Charli XCX - Brat (out NOW)

The cover of the deluxe version according to Genius is excellent and better be real

1717975459345.png

interesting definition of excellent but yes it's out now

excited to hear spring breakers

ARGH! These could easily have been popped onto the CD, as well as the Von Dutch remix. ANNOYED. (But it;s Charli so I'm letting it go)

MY album of the year. hooks and hot beats for days, omg Charlotte I've missed you.

She's like a white Azealia Banks without being such a douchebag.

Could it be more than 1:49 though Charlotte? That's not enough time to PONDER.

the gap to Bon Jovi has closed from 2.5k to 1.3k today so I'd say she'll get her #1

ARGH! These could easily have been popped onto the CD, as well as the Von Dutch remix. ANNOYED. (But it;s Charli so I'm letting it go)

She has released a CD version with the three new songs. I happily ordered as I hadn’t purchased yet but I would have been mildly put out if I had.

these numbers are massive?!

insane that shes achieving this with a club album as well whose singles won't get much/any airplay in the US...

(I usually don’t like her stuff)

You'll probably hate her earliest stuff.
you'll probably like Sucker which is her most mainstream work.
I suggest you avoid Number 1 Angel, Charli and how I'm feeling now.
Give Pop 2 a stream (or two).
I think Crash and Sucker are her most accessible albums; BRAT is a mix of both.

I'm finally ready to rate. It took a few listens, but I am now (predictably) obsessed. I do think these will change significantly over time.

10 360
09 Club classics
07 Sympathy is a knife
06 I might say something stupid
09 Talk Talk
10 Von dutch - took me a while
09 Everything is romantic
10 Rewind
07 So I
07 Girl, so confusing
11 Apple - This is the one for me currently
10 B2b
10 Mean girls
10 I think about it all the time
09 365

10 Hello goodbye

I much prefer the second half

Brat is in at #2. Taylor was resurgent at #1 with her 7k additional signed vinyls or whatever it was midweek. highly fucking annoying.

Brat is in at #2. Taylor was resurgent at #1 with her 7k additional signed vinyls or whatever it was midweek. highly fucking annoying.
She came for Sabrina Carpenter and I did nothing for I was not Sabrina Carpenter (and she failed)
She came for Billie Eilish and I did nothing for I was not Billie Eilish
She came for Charli XCX and THE WANKER HAS GONE TOOOOO FAR THIS TIME

Taylor Swift needs to consult that famous Taylor Swift quote: "there is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom