Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe

Chappell UP! About time someone's out here writing and delivering melody-driven pop songs that are not a chore to listen to, songs that are fun to sing to and everything screams old-fashioned in a (very) good way :disco: . I Swear one of the worst toxic tendencies of pop music in the last few years is depriving us of this and allowing us to believe we only deserve airy, nothingy dramatic productions with no chord changes that sound exhausting. I blame Gen Z and Tiktok :disco:

I'm guessing next album cause otherwise they would have rereleased, surely.

Probably Single 2 this summer and new album or a Fame Monster / Paradies EP in autumn?

Don't care for the song myself but quite the run

64-33-21-18-22-20-18-20-16-16-13-7

Not sure why out of all the previous songs it has bumped along the way, it's had no impact on the quite glorious pop monster that is Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl

so is Good Luck Babe from a forthcoming album or just a one-off single?
My thoughts exactly. It feels like a lead single, but so many people are only just discovering her and enjoying her debut!

I was regaling to @Penelope - i’m in rural Northamptonshire on a spa weekend at a hotel and earlier on I went for a walk to look for an on-site coffee shop I saw on my arrival. The place was closed and the young staff were BLASTING Red Wine Supernova while cleaning up.

She’s proper made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom