Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever)

As we go on...

• Total voters
Song-wise, being 'Enya wannabe', I thought As Long As You're Loving Me being like On My Way Home ad-libbed [...] but C's (the remix version for the video) lesser production than both.
I later realised As Long As You're Loving Me (the music video version) is a remix, which is a bit longer and a slight downgrade from the actual version and the radio edit. From listening on Spotify I noticed they sound better. Those versions have the 80s percussion towards the end and pretty synth arpeggios that reminded me of Enyaโ€™s music, and On My Way Home in particular. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽน๐Ÿช„๐ŸŽถ
Similarly with Enya (although she chose the main version for her music video) there's a 5-min-long remix that's okay but not as good, but it's not played as often anyway. Enya released a shorter remix version in 1997, which is a little better.

Main point: there are 3 versions of both the Enya song On My Way Home, and the Vitamin C song As Long As You're Loving Me.
EP on Spotify

The longer remixes which aren't as good (but music video's nice :) )

The main track (+ music video for Enya ๐Ÿช„)

:grin: ๐ŸŒŸ

SD here if the above is blocked

The shorter versions (radio edit/single remix)

๐Ÿค—

The longer remixes didn't quite do justice to the songs, but otherwise they're decently produced and both quite sweet. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽถ

Have this clip too :rofl:

(Main bit with Vitamin C ends around 3:38; highlight is her quote around 2mins)
What a crazy show ๐Ÿ˜…

I prefer the Tuesday in June song haha, but this was fun to discover:

:D "is it oh is it as easy as you said as you said?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom