Server Maintenance - Thursday 27th June - 3am - 7am British Clock Time

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him
Just had an email from our hosts that in two weeks they will be doing server maintenance that could knock us offline for a bit. Details below for the interested.

Elsewhere, the new version of Xenforo (the forum software we use) is at release candidate stage so will probably be available to install in the next month or so. I'll pop a post in here when I go to do the update but I will have our downtime be much more Buttertart Standard Time friendly.

Please look forward to it

1000059574.png

Last edited:
Are you sure that time is right? Eastern Time is 5 hours behind us so that should be 3am to 7am on the 27th by my calculations.

I had an issue first thing this morning, but seemingly okay again now.

All the cool kids use Moopy.org.uk anyway.
I was actually going to ask about that. Is there a reason we have 2 URLs still? It doesn’t seem like they are linked as if you are logged in on .co.uk you’re not logged in on .org.uk

Does it cost us much to have both?

I was actually going to ask about that. Is there a reason we have 2 URLs still? It doesn’t seem like they are linked as if you are logged in on .co.uk you’re not logged in on .org.uk

Does it cost us much to have both?
Costs close to fuck all to have both

We have discussed CANONISING before but some people have one URL blocked at work but not the other, so we've left both operational

:senhit:

Presumably it makes using aliases easier as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom