Lady Gaga NEW MUSIC INCOMING

She must be premiering her new video on Fortnite (video game)

As Madonna did last week

I wonder if she'll return to her brand endorsements era too and promote only those but never the album. would be iconic.

i think this was some of the strangest A-lister branded promo ever honestly. the interview format? some kind of chat show with two guests and no host? the negative charisma? gaga giving her best acting performance to date pretending to understand while David drones on about moving to Real Madrid?

basically Gaga is camp. I need this album and campaign to be a bit camp even if it's serious artiste gaga again.

I wonder if she'll return to her brand endorsements era too and promote only those but never the album.
This comment under the video just about sums up the amount of promo she did for the album. :disco:
ghghgh.png

Sorry Ripley but I do not believe it.

Stefani's ability to cause me to regress into a shaking, crying loon never ceases to amaze me. I have been cautiously excited since she showed up the Chromatica Ball film première wearing something that looked like Born This Way and ARTPOP emerged from a car crash, with the deluded, pretentious Instagram caption to match. It's time for Gags to show Gen Z what being the most incredible, talented, show-stopping, spectacular, shit on it, vomit on it popstar in the world looks like :disco:

I wonder how Gag's loud, excentric brand, aesthetic, and music would fit in a 2024 musical landscape where everyone else seems to be releasing mostly downtempo, understated, lethargic stuff; does Gen Alpha even know who she is?
Anyway, her and Katy making a comeback this year brings so many 2010 vibes that I just need Kesha to announce something decent and I'm DONE!

I gotta see Katy make a "comeback" before I'll believe it. Her last 2 albums were rubbish.

Peggy Gou is a great reassurance that she’s sticking to retro pop and dance …

if Peggy's latest album shows anything, it's that she understands how to fuse pop dance with electronic nuances so color me excited :disco:

I want a Joanne 2.0 and Joanne 3.0 deluxe double disc bonanza. 48 tracks. No more than 2 singles. No tours. No promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom