Florrie - The Lost Ones aka Florrie is finally releasing a proper album

This is cute:

The vinyl is really nice (that missing apostrophe in Honeymoon's Over though). Sweet thank yous, and a lovely signed print. Good on her.

@FetchFugly would you happen to have a comprehensive list of which were reworked, aside from the obvious and what's completely new?

I see the original Looking For Love has been removed from my Spotify, but the original (and superior) I Took A Little Something is still there, she'd better NOT!

@FetchFugly would you happen to have a comprehensive list of which were reworked, aside from the obvious and what's completely new?

I see the original Looking For Love has been removed from my Spotify, but the original (and superior) I Took A Little Something is still there, she'd better NOT!

Yes the strangely name I Took A Little Something - Version!

I don't think the original Looking For Love was ever released officially, it just leaked.

Get You Back was on Late as I'm Gonna Get You Back. Personal was a single and on last year's compilation. I *think* that is it.

Many thanks.
Not LFL having some Mandela Effect on me, I must have had an mp3 of it which I listened to then.

This is cute:

The vinyl is really nice (that missing apostrophe in Honeymoon's Over though). Sweet thank yous, and a lovely signed print. Good on her.

Saw a little interview with her on Insta where she was saying Looking For Love was the last song she decided to include when deciding on the final tracklist.

Yes, incorrect or non use of apostrophes where appropriate bugs me too. It bothers OCD me more if they are applied incorrectly rather than left off entirely.

Saw a little interview with her on Insta where she was saying Looking For Love was the last song she decided to include when deciding on the final tracklist.

Yes, incorrect or non use of apostrophes where appropriate bugs me too. It bothers OCD me more if they are applied incorrectly rather than left off entirely.

Yes I'm very pleased she decided to add Looking For Love. I think the album needs that big song in that spot.

I did find myself involuntarily bopping to the mutated I Took A Little Something this morning.

I think this album is largely magnificent. I've completely lost track over the years of her and what I'd heard before, so had no real idea of what here was new or not. But I think it works really well as a whole, even if it has been pieced together.

I cannot stop singing to Tina Turner's Typical Male to I Took A Little Something though. And Get You Back really reminds me of the OrtzRoka Death To Disco mix of Robyn's Handle Me, which is marvellous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom