Dua Lipa — Radical Optimism

I guess she's been in tour rehearsals but I do find it slightly concerning that they haven't pushed anything since album release week. no sign of a video for These Walls - 31m streams in four weeks suggest it should get some push. the album is stable for now but does need a hit unless they're counting on Glastonbury to give it a big bounce.

The Radical Optimism Summer Tour setlist is disappointing and predictable.

Training Season
One Kiss
Illusion
Break My Heart
Levitating
These Walls
Be The One
Love Again
Pretty Please
Hallucinate
New Rules
Electricity
Cold Heart
Happy For You
Physical
Don’t Start Now
Houdini

Pretty much confirms the forthcoming RO singles, if any are released soon.

disappointing? :D it's giving back to back to back bangers n classiques. sad indeed for Maria but happy for HALLUCINATE!

disappointing? :D it's giving back to back to back bangers n classiques. sad indeed for Maria but happy for HALLUCINATE!

only 5 songs off RO (singles included) is cheating :evil: One Kiss, Pretty Please and Cold Heart don't deserve to be there IMHO. It's giving Radical Future Nostalgic Optimism Tour :D :disco:

One Kiss is dogshit, but it's also one of the biggest hits of her career. Of course she's not going to leave it off!

It would be like Kylie not including Celebration in one of her tours.

Set list looks flawless to me!

Would have been nice to hear “Cool” but wouldn’t have expected that anyway.

I love it too but it would have been nice if she removed it to make room for a couple more tracks off RO, namely End Of An Era, Falling Forever or Maria.

Heard End of an Era at H&M today (the place her music was intended to be heard) and it was just as LIMP and boring as the last time I heard it. It was followed by Annie's Chewing Gum which made me hate current mainstream pop even more.

old-man-yells-at-cloud-meme-1.jpg

so, is this the END of this ERA? :basil: ugh worst campaign ever. How's the album doing? Can someone please check?

She's far from over! We just need content! The campaign felt a bit front-loaded, but I guess after Eternal Sunshine and Hit Me Hard that's the standard.

I'm not sure why moopy is in such a rush to declare her TOAST, teebs. a little unedifying, a bit reductive.
:D Hardly! Literally just one or two people. Has getting inked made you that sensitive to a bit of criticism?

:D Hardly! Literally just one or two people. Has getting inked made you that sensitive to a bit of criticism?
it's every time the thread is bumped love. but I know criticising popstars is your love language.

Again, I think you're overreacting. Moopy is very much pro DL on the whole (myself included).

such a HOT JOKE you made it TWICE! you must be a blast at a dinner party

I do think Moopy has been more ready to write her off than most other pop girls. Y'all didn't seem to mind that Sabrina was basically invisible for 8 years.

I do think Moopy has been more ready to write her off than most other pop girls. Y'all didn't seem to mind that Sabrina was basically invisible for 8 years.
Who though? I'm fine with Radical Optimism not hitting the heights (commercially at least) of Future Nostalgia. It doesn't mean it hasn't been a successful endeavour in its own right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom