Camila Cabello - C, XOXO (June 28th) + "He Knows" out now

She's a walking meme with no self-awareness and that's what annoys me. Regardless of her constant flopping, she's been the one with the most chances out of Fifth Harmony like, it's so unfair.
Well Normani has had plenty of chances she’s just “busy” :D

I really just need a safe space where I can share this very important opinion and revelation I had today.

I was thinking about the song 'I Luv It' by Camila Cabello, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was floored, totally winded and doubled over in shock and disbelief. Once I caught my breath denial came first, and then after a few moments I started to relax into acceptance...

This is the absolute worst piece of music I have ever heard in my 32 years of life.

I genuinely believe keeping this information to myself is contributing to my mental health woes, and I sincerely do feel a weight has been lifted now I have shared it.

When the music tanks you stay in the press however you can I suppose

I really just need a safe space where I can share this very important opinion and revelation I had today.

I was thinking about the song 'I Luv It' by Camila Cabello, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was floored, totally winded and doubled over in shock and disbelief. Once I caught my breath denial came first, and then after a few moments I started to relax into acceptance...

This is the absolute worst piece of music I have ever heard in my 32 years of life.

I genuinely believe keeping this information to myself is contributing to my mental health woes, and I sincerely do feel a weight has been lifted now I have shared it.
I had the same! except the opposite. I fear it may be the greatest composition of our times...

I had the same! except the opposite. I fear it may be the greatest composition of our times...
Jark you and I seem to be on the opposite ends with a few things…

And yet I am ABSOLUTELY here for everything you have to say :disco:

Aye, a big Drake feature just when everyone's decided he's a pedo. Top work everyone!

I'm declaring THIS as up there with some of the best interludes of all time. It's up there with TLC wiping their ass and Janft masturbating

"I was going through like, kind of like a heartbreak
And I also, um, my dawg that was like there for me and stuff, like, he had like passed away
And I was listening to Camila
Her music got me through it"

🫂

DREAM-GIRLS is a bit of a bop. I really can't stand her voice though for the most part.

this one and pretty when i cry are the only ones that stood out for me, no joking. The rest just feels contrived Gen Z overproduced mess where she tries to be cool but there's no substance, there's no heart, and it's all so shamelessly cynical :D

Look at all the current pop/gay interest girls together

charts.PNG

the last few tracks on this are great. loving pretty when I cry and June Gloom.

I do think too many songs feel like interludes stretched to 2:30 which makes it all feel pretty inconsequential. but it's no embarrassment and actually very enjoyable on balance.

Chanel no 5 is quite lovely too. the marketing is weird too - despite the charli lite visuals it's basically a sparkly midtempo album with some quirky production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom