Blondie - new album, UK tour, box set

Doesn’t feel like 7 years since Pollinator but hoping we get more of that and Panic of Girls style Blondie, as opposed to that terrible Ghosts album.

Panic of Girls now on Spotify:

Just the standard 11 tracks but having What I Heard in particular on streaming is long overdue.

Chris has been promoting his book and it seems to have got a bit vague on when the new album is coming.

I’m glad Panic of Girls is on streaming but we really need End of the World (the best song of the era)

“Restless” from the Panic of Girls sessions was also lovely. Not sure if it was actually released in any capacity or just leaked? Would be nice if it were on Spotify

“Restless” from the Panic of Girls sessions was also lovely. Not sure if it was actually released in any capacity or just leaked? Would be nice if it were on Spotify

Wasn't it a website download or something? That era had bonus tracks all over the place.

They’re playing outdoors 5 minutes away from my house tonight and sounds like they’re going down well. I had a match so couldn’t go but wouldn’t have anyway as they’re supporting Sting. If it had been the other way round I’d have considered getting a ticket and going in late. Feel a bit bad about missing seeing Debbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom