Ariana Grande - yes, and? / Eternal Sunshine (out now)

YES, AND?

• Total voters
given that it's directed at the media, it's not desperate at all, it's - ok, you don't like me now. we know you're fickle and I'll ride this out. no? that's how I understood it. hence the papers and pens line.

oh! :D it makes sense now.

let me go stream it with this pov.

“We can’t be friends” was already good but on the AirPods it’s spectacular. :disco:

oh the production on this song in particular is incredible. There are so many little touches and flourishes in the background that make the song SOAR.

So "We Can't Be Friends" (412m) has managed to surpass "Yes, And?" (367m) on Spotify already. That isn't an easy feat considering how huge the latter was when it came out.

read that wrong.

I haven’t heard of any more plans at this point

She's not releasing any more singals from this right?
Why do you think that?

I heard The Boy Is Mine was next? And there'll be a new single from the Deluxe surely.

Why do you think that?

I heard The Boy Is Mine was next? And there'll be a new single from the Deluxe surely.

Everything's been very quiet on Camp Ariana ever since the WCF video dropped and she appeared on SNL, and I mean, it makes sense since then we've had Beyoncé, Taylor, Shakira and now Dua in the meantime, besides, most album campaigns nowadays are shut down after two singles. :(

she has teased a third single soon. The Boy is Mine has to be the one, surely

Enjoying the remix. A shame it takes that to get a post album hit these days, though the original itself was building decently on its own. Given its latest gains it may become a bit of a hit which would be nice.

Sounds like she'll have another album out before Wicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom