2024 US Presidential Election

Donald Trump calling Biden a “bad Palestinian” was not what I was expecting

Democrats appear to be panicking and working out if it’s not too late to convince Biden not to run, and nominate someone like Newsom or Whitmer at the conference.

1000005123.jpg

I pray to God they find a more effective way to re-animate Biden's corpse soon.

oh it's bad for Biden. I think they'll have to try to replace him. it won't work and Trump will get in easily but they can't let Biden continue after a hundred million people witnessed that on live TV. maybe they should ship Gavin Newsom in...

Yeah, that was shocking, and Trump seized every opportunity (as he should) to highlight just how badly Biden was coming across. Trump and his team seemed much more astute in knowing that however many viewers tune into debates is a fraction of the number that will see viral clips of it shared on social media. And I'm sorry, but he absolutely nailed the verbal and non-verbal reactions. If you knew nothing about either candidate, I can't see any way that you wouldn't come away from this wondering why Biden even bothered showing up.

I’ve defended Biden a lot (here and in real life), and I still think he’d be 1000 times better than Trump in every way. But he seemed so old and out of it. The whole thing was really depressing

I don’t think it’s going to change many minds at all, but still

No matter what you think of Trump’s policies there is no doubt about who won that debate. Any undecideds are going to Trump now. (How there are undecideds with Trump is involved is beyond me but there are).

Biden’s performance is singularly the worst performance I’ve ever seen by leadership candidate in the UK or US. He absolutely needs to be taken off the ballot this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom