London Grammar - 4th Album: The Greatest Love and single "House"

single House out next friday (sorry), album is called The Greatest Love and has 10 tracks

I had a feeling they were just teasing a teaser, it all very felt very fast.

It's way more upbeat than the teasers were suggesting. It reminds me of Metal + Dust. Naturally it's gorgeous but time will tell how it ranks among their best.

It's way more upbeat than the teasers were suggesting. It reminds me of Metal + Dust. Naturally it's gorgeous but time will tell how it ranks among their best.

I’m loving this so much. Hannah just haw such a wonderful, emotive voice. Rich and powerful yet delicate too. She’s a star.

Album now please!

It’s not out til September, I believe

House has been a pleasing slow grower. I did really like it instantly, but it still reveals itself with repeated listens.

The new era isn't clicking is it?

House was great, the follow up was dull and this new one also dull. It starts off like it's going to be classic LG but then doesn't go anywhere.

They need a big moment to launch the album in September. Hope they've got something special saved.

The new era isn't clicking is it?

House was great, the follow up was dull and this new one also dull. It starts off like it's going to be classic LG but then doesn't go anywhere.

They need a big moment to launch the album in September. Hope they've got something special saved.

Oh I like how this one builds! I could end up liking it more than House.

Into Gold is definitely the best so far but overall the sound of these songs is... flat. a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom