Jessie Ware x Romy - Lift You Up

I am very hopeful that it will be better than Romy's last effort, which Spotify is autoplaying at every opportunity.

I like Romy, but have never quite ripped my scalp off for Jesse, so maybe this could be the first.

Girl really needs to sort out her Glastonbury release strategy. Remember when she debuted Free Yourself on stage there, but didn't release it on streaming til weeks later and seemingly got it cut from the TV broadcast too?

Worse than Putin

JESSUS takes us to gay church / synagogue / mosque / temple / Wicca witch circle again NON SHOCKER

• Love
Reactions: GNL
Oh, she's ready to TAKE IT again:

:disco:

jessus fucking christ. those vocals. is she serving us her full on 90s house diva album? I know she said she was going clubby but I didn't expect this. INJECT IT IMMEDIATELY!

jessus fucking christ. those vocals. is she serving us her full on 90s house diva album? I know she said she was going clubby but I didn't expect this. INJECT IT IMMEDIATELY!

PLEASE!

(please PLEASE please)

Really couldn't be more thrilled if this is where she's headed. A little more club, a little less afternoon cocktail is just what the doctor ordered after "Pearls".

Fucking love this! There's great melodies in there too, it has everything :disco:

Now I need to finish her Glasto set on the iPLAYER!

Maybe it will grow. It’s fine, but I think she’s gone off the boil. I’ll try the Glastonbury performance though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom