JADE (Thirlwall) - Angel of my Dreams

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
There isn't any yet but what a fucking QOL! :disco:

LOVING the stills from the set of her first solo music video.

SEI_201741732-5507.jpg

SEI_201741739-fa32.jpg

SEI_201741658-5705.jpg

SEI_201741650-7a00.jpg

She's serving Diana Dors in Kylie's What Do I Have To Do video and frankly I'm wet for it :disco:

She is coming for us all and frankly we are not, nor will we ever be, READY :disco:

This better be worth the wait especially after the what the other members of Little Mix came back with…

There's a general air of flop around them and Jade has the task of clearing that by herself (unless Perrie has something better waiting to go). It's a big ask but she's the only one of them I'd bet on to manage it.

The three other girls have all suffered from overthinking the music, the songs all sounded AI generated and trend chasing. There was never anything unique or personal about them that could resonate.

Given that Jade constantly wraps herself in an air of “I couldn’t give a fuck whether you like me or not” I have high hopes the music will be the same way.

(I am conscious that Perrie has actually only released one song though and can still bounce back)

I don’t think there is a feeling of flop or failure but there is an appetite for them as a band.

I’d always seen this as more of just having a pause and taking a break (for babies largely) and working on some music and bits of stuff they can manage their own timelines over rather than being accountable for a number of schedules and things

Jade could probably weather the "flop" tag better than the other three. Of them all, she's the one who gives the air of "who cares about the singles chart, I just want to be CAMP. If #29 was good enough for Nadia from Big Brother, IT'S FINE FOR ME"

Queen of innovative marketing!

Queen of teasing!

Queen of coded messaging!

Queen!

Still burned by THAT Perrie leak where she was about to release twenty Euphoria’s at once

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
She is so intriguing - much more so than any of the other girls.

It samples Puppet On A String!

Written by:Jade Thirlwall, Michael Sabath, Pablo Bowman, Steph Jones, Bill Martin, Phil Coulter

The latter two wrote Puppet.

“I want people to be like 'oh my god, I didn't expect that' - but then want to listen again" she said in a statement. "I didn't want to do a safe first single, that was really important to me. I'm setting the tone of who I am as an artist on my own. I want people to hear it and be like 'what the f*** is that song?'. My worst nightmare is for someone to hear my song and go 'that's nice'.
"I'm so proud of it and I can say that with chest. The fans have waited long enough so now we just want to give it to them”.

it will probably make sense when the beat part gets going properly. sounds INTERESTING and that's more than can be said for the others (although 2 or 3 of Leigh's songs this year have been quite good actually).

They played it on the radio but they only played the beginning bit which sounds like Noughties Radio 2 pop girl fodder. So I was a bit like WTF. This is clearly going to be a song of jarring transitions so at least it's CREATIVE but I shall wait and see. I'm not generally a fan of transitions in the middle of a song as it often mistakenly feels like two unfinished songs sewn together. But when they're good they're VERY good (see Billie Eilish, Beyonce)

It’s hard to tell from a small clip, but I see a lot of promise in this, especially with the visuals and the roll out.

Jade has always been my favourite member of Little Mix, right from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom