Glastonbury 2024

VoR

Take it or leave it
BBC doing good coverage of the main stages again via Iplayer.

Sugababes on West Holts stage now.

Mutya is pretty much 80% tattoos and weaves at this point, isn't she?

I don't understand why they didn't get Pyramid this time. The same thing happened last year, didn't it?

I wonder if Cyndi Lauper is on a televised stage? I guess I could Google it. Must have a proper look at the line up.

I mean honestly, not to harp on, but did they really think PAUL HEATON was going to get a bigger crowd than this? :D

(He seems to currently be on the Pyramid stage)

Reactions: dUb
I’m going to see Janelle Monae at Brixton tomorrow. If I’d known she was playing Glastonbury on Sunday I might not have bothered!

I mean honestly, not to harp on, but did they really think PAUL HEATON was going to get a bigger crowd than this? :D

(He seems to currently be on the Pyramid stage)
Why would Paul Heaton get put on a big stage? His audience is almost entirely ageing lefties, and it’s not like there’s a lot of those at Glastonb…oh.

After playing 3 of their best songs, Sugababes say to the crowd, 'it's time we gave you all something you can sing along to', and launch into Ugly. Of all their songs, who knows the words best to THAT one.

Apart from that, amazing of course.

PJ Harvey seems to be getting a lot of Free Palestine chanting in between her songs. Has she become associated with it in one way or another or is it just because she has a lot of songs about war?

(I was only half watching so might have missed if she said something).

Was worried that Peej was going to treat us to a self-indulgent Orlam-heavy setlist but that ended up being nice and varied. Black Hearted Love! :disco:

Just watching the Sugababes, Siobhan bringing it vocally I think

Good on them for shoehorning in WTRC and Today :)

My eyes are drawn to Mutya's tattooed belly button popping out, I can't lie

But loving it, Sugababes and GA doing their thing in 2024 :disco:

Well 'Round Round' sent everyone very ROWDY :D

Push the Button, Round Round, About You Know is quite the Encore isn't it, can't go wrong. :disco:

So excited for Dua Lipa and SZA's Pyramid headline sets

It's great that after the backlash to last year's all male line-up they didn't just panic and give the top slots to literally any women they could find, isn't it :side-eye:

IS THERE SOMEWHERE I CAN WATCH THIS OUTSIDE OF
THE UK PLZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom