AS09 E8: Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
The season still feels quite missable but it was a nice episode boosted by the fact that it was a sewing challenge, and Roxxxy's lip sync was amazing and one of the best in years.

I've mostly enjoyed the challenges but no eliminations is a bad format for reality drag. Should feel like a great season but it's kinda characterless with nothing on the line. The red scissors aren't nearly enough to generate any interesting drama.

There needs to be some sort of punishment for being the worst each week

Nina surprised me with her look this week. Didn’t think they had it in them

Yeah, the lipsync was the best thing this episode. That and Roxxxy going straight to Angeria to snip her. No faffing around just and eye for an eye :disco:

Did anybody catch how Gottmik side eyed someone (presumably Plastique) before initiating the emotional hug with RuPaul 😂😂

I’m more excited for this than the episode. Waiting for tonight to enjoy it with a gallon of wine in honour of Thorgy.

The reads weren’t even that deep! It was a bank manager wig and that lip-sync outfit really defied description.

I quite enjoyed the episode but, yes, joining in the chorus of LADY ANDREWS destroying Plastique. You HAVE to feel sorry for the latter- she’s quite a good lip syncer, but that was FUCKING ICONIC. And then to follow it up with that SNIP SNIP with ZERO hesitation just a couple of weeks after the FATE WILL DECIDE drama, was PRIME Miss ROXXXY. Brilliant.

Just crown her already. There is surely no other winner at this point?

I quite enjoyed the episode but, yes, joining in the chorus of LADY ANDREWS destroying Plastique. You HAVE to feel sorry for the latter- she’s quite a good lip syncer, but that was FUCKING ICONIC. And then to follow it up with that SNIP SNIP with ZERO hesitation just a couple of weeks after the FATE WILL DECIDE drama, was PRIME Miss ROXXXY. Brilliant.

Just crown her already. There is surely no other winner at this point?
Oh I hope she does win but I still think they could give it to Gottmik. :(

I don't really see it going to anyone else? Plastique has been great but her lip syncs have been so poor bar this week's, and she just isn't Roxxxy.

I think the final 3 will be Roxxxy, Mik and Angeria. It will be interesting to see if they do what they did in AS7 and suddenly hand out was it 3 badges for one challenge win? SHANNEL TO THE TOP!
Haven’t they already said that they are doing this?

I think the final 3 will be Roxxxy, Mik and Angeria. It will be interesting to see if they do what they did in AS7 and suddenly hand out was it 3 badges for one challenge win? SHANNEL TO THE TOP!

It feels like the obvious top three at this stage (and probably rightly so).

Though there will no doubt be some NONSENSE goopery around that 3 badge nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom