2007 UK Official Charts Number One Hits SURVIVOR (Final - Vote for a WINNER)

Vote for your favourite to WIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
e1b1f9a28a2e4af51b278ef38ae4ebff.gif

It has clouded over, with Rihanna and Jay-Z unable to stick it out 'til the end on this occasion, taking a shining bronze place finish in this game.

Results:
03. Rihanna feat. Jay-Z - Umbrella (26th May) - Semi-Final (24.1% to save)
04. Sugababes - About You Now (6th October) - Quarter-Final (40.7% to evict)
05. Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson - The Way I Are (4th August) - Round 5 (25.0% to save)
06. Mika - Grace Kelly (27th January) - Round 4 (18.2% to save)
06. Beyoncé and Shakira - Beautiful Liar (28th April) - Round 4 (18.2% to save)
08. Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake - Give It to Me (21st April) - Round 3 (68.4% to evict)
09. Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby (3rd March) - Round 3 (81.6% to evict)
10. Take That - Shine (10th March) - Round 2 (59.0% to evict)
11. Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This (6th January) - Round 2 (64.1% to evict)
12. Kanye West - Stronger (25th August) - Round 2 (71.8% to evict)
13. Sugababes vs. Girls Aloud - Walk This Way (24th March) - Round 1 (16.7% to save)
14. Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls (8th September) - Round 1 (10.0% to save)
14. Katie Melua and Eva Cassidy - What a Wonderful World (22nd December) - Round 1 (10.0% to save)
14. Leon Jackson - When You Believe (29th December) - Round 1 (10.0% to save)
17. The Proclaimers feat. Brian Potter and Andy Pipkin - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (31st March) - Round 1 (6.7% to save)
18. McFly - Transylvania (19th May) - Round 1 (3.3% to save)
19. McFly - Baby's Coming Back (19th May) - Round 1 (0.0% to save)

We have our Final 2! It is Robyn and Kleerup versus Leona Lewis in a battle to climb to the top!

In this round, you are VOTING FOR A WINNER from the two songs. The song that gets the most votes wins, simple as that! Make your choice on who you wish to win now!

Robyn saved 2007. For some reason I thought it first emerged in 2005 with a very belated UK release, but turns out only a 6 month delay between Sweden and here.

Love them both but think Leona was a bit more MONUMENTAL at the time and it really felt like The X Factor had found a superstar. Fast forward to 2024 and we know different but we are talking about 2007.

Love them both but think Leona was a bit more MONUMENTAL at the time and it really felt like The X Factor had found a superstar.
I agree with all this, but am going for Robyn precisely because Leona and Bleeding Love feels very much of 2007, whereas With Every Heartbeat still feels pretty vital to these ears 17 years later.

If it was DANCING ON MY OWN then it would be a WHOLE DIFFERENT KETTLE OF SEXY FISH.

Despite Leona giving me a classic diva vocal on a killer mid tempo power ballad, even I can’t pick anything other than the game changing Kleerup song.

That ALL BEING SAID, Longing For Lullabies is even better.

25:10. Much too close given the calibre of Robyn's first song that sounded like With Every Heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom